Rules of Procedure of the Party Group of the Standing Committee of the Loudi Municipal People's Congress
为加强党对人大工作的领导，充分发挥市人大常委会党组总揽全局、协调各方的领导核心作用，提高民主决策和科学决策水平，根据《中国共产党章程》和《中国共产党党组工作条例（试行）》的有关要求，结合人大常委会工作实际，制订本规则。 The first is to strengthen the party's leadership over the work of the National People's Congress, give full play to the overall role of the party committee of the Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee, coordinate the leadership of all parties, and improve the level of democratic and scientific decision-making. The relevant requirements of the "Regulations (Trial)" are formulated in accordance with the actual work of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress.
市人大常委会党组的议事原则是： Article 2 The principles of deliberations of the party group of the Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee are:
(1) Adhere to the party's leadership and ensure the implementation of the party's theory, line, principles, and policies.
(2) Adhere to the strict and strict administration of the party, carry out work in accordance with the party constitution and other internal party regulations, and implement the political responsibility of the party group to govern the party.
(3) Adhere to the party group's leading core role and the Standing Committee's meeting of directors to perform their duties in accordance with the law, and be good at transforming the party's ideas into the members of the NPC Standing Committee through legal and democratic procedures.
(4) Adhere to democratic centralism and implement scientific, democratic, and legal decision-making in accordance with the principles of "collective leadership, democratic concentration, individual brewing, and meeting decisions" and full consultation on major decisions.
市人大常委会党组议事的职责范围是： Article 3 The scope of duties of the party committee of the Municipal People's Congress Standing Committee is:
(1) Communicate, learn and implement the spirit of decisions, meetings, and instructions of the Central Committee, Provincial Party Committee, and Municipal Party Committee, study and determine opinions for implementation, and discuss and determine important matters and important manuscripts that require instructions and reports from the Municipal Party Committee.
(2) Discuss and pass the annual work plan, key points of supervision, summary report of the Municipal People ’s Congress Standing Committee, and the resolutions, decisions, documents issued and signed articles published in the name of the Party ’s Standing Committee.
(3) In principle, through the major decision-making programs submitted by the government in the city's reform and opening up, economic, political, cultural, social, and ecological civilization construction, on the basis of analysis and research, put forward relevant recommendations to the meeting of directors or standing committees.
(4) Discuss and pass the proposal on the appointment and removal of important personnel submitted by the government, and make recommendations to the meeting of directors or standing committees. Study and decide on the organization's internal organization setup, division of duties, staffing and reporting schemes, and promote the selection and selection, selection, and examination of candidates for admission to the people's congress.
(5) Study and determine the annual financial budget of the organization, and clarify the implementation of the budget by members of the party group according to the division of labor.
(6) To study the major measures to strengthen the construction of the party group of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress, the building of the party group of the organ, the building of the party committee of the organ, the building of the party member cadre, the building of the office's work style, and ideological and political work. Examine and approve the centralized training for going out of the city and the province, and the out-of-office learning and training plans and programs reported by the committees.
(7) To study relevant matters that determine the implementation of the "two responsibilities" of party style and clean government construction, anti-corruption work, and party style and clean government construction, and to disciplinary party members or cadres.
(8) Examining and appraising the results of the county-level urban people's congress work target management assessment, and deciding to submit the advanced individual candidates at the municipal, provincial, and national levels.
(9) Discuss and study other related matters that should be collectively decided by the party committee of the Municipal People's Congress.
市人大常委会党组会议一般每月召开一次，如遇重要议题可以临时增加次数。 Article 4 The party group meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress is generally held once a month, and it can temporarily increase the number of times in case of important issues.
市人大常委会党组会议由党组书记确定会议日期和会议议程，并主持召开，党组书记因事不能出席会议时，可委托党组副书记召集并主持。 Article 5 The Party Leadership Committee of the Municipal People's Congress shall determine the date and agenda of the meeting, and preside over the meeting. When the Party Leader is unable to attend the meeting due to circumstances, he may entrust the Deputy Party Leader to convene and preside over the meeting.
出席市人大常委会党组会议的人员为常委会党组成员。 Article 6 The people attending the party group meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress are members of the party group. According to the needs of the topic, the moderator can determine all or part of the non-party deputy directors, heads of the committees, and persons in charge of disciplinary inspection and supervision to attend the meeting. Comrades attending the meeting only participated in discussions and reports on related issues.
党组会议必须有半数以上成员到会才能召开。 Article 7 A conference of a party group must be attended by more than half of its members. To discuss and decide on the appointment and removal of cadres, more than two-thirds of party members must be present. Members of the party group who are unable to attend the meeting for any reason should request leave from the party group secretary (or chairperson of the meeting) before the meeting. Important opinions on the topics of the meeting can be expressed in writing. If the topic of a party group meeting involves himself or his relatives and other situations that need to be avoided, members of the relevant party group should dodge.
eighth The topics discussed at the Party Committee meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress may be proposed by the Party Secretary, the Deputy Secretary of the Party Group, or members of the Party group, or they may be put forward by the relevant committee room for suggestions and requirements. The secretary determines the topics and agenda for the meeting.
凡提交市人大常委会党组讨论、审议、决定的议题一般应有书面文字材料，时间许可及重要决定的文稿等应提前一至二天呈送党组成员审阅，涉及到保密的会议材料会后办公室保密人员应当及时收回保管。 Article 9 All topics submitted to the Party Committee of the Municipal People's Congress for discussion, deliberation, and decision should generally have written materials, and time permits and important decisions should be submitted to members of the Party group for review one to two days in advance, and confidential conference materials are required after the meeting The confidential personnel shall take back the custody in time.
由市人大常委会办公室秘书科按会议方案提前一至二天口头、短信或电话通知参会人员，特殊情况即刻通知。 Article 10 The secretary section of the office of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress shall notify participants of the meeting orally, text message or phone one or two days in advance according to the meeting plan. Special circumstances shall be notified immediately.
市人大常委会党组会议按照议程对会议议题逐个进行研究讨论，由议题提出部门汇报相关情况，党组成员可逐个发表个人意见，对议题进行充分讨论。 Article 11 The party group meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress will study and discuss the conference topics one by one according to the agenda, and the relevant department will report the relevant situation. The members of the party group may individually express their opinions and discuss the topics fully.
Before the decision of the Party Committee meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress, members of the Party Group should listen to opinions extensively and conduct a comprehensive argumentation and rational analysis of the issues. When discussing important matters for decision-making, the party group secretary or the chairperson of the meeting shall implement the last-speaking system. After other members have expressed their opinions, they shall express their personal opinions.
会议实行逐项表决，主持人视议题讨论情况，决定是否进入表决程序。 Article 12 The meeting implements item-by-item voting, and the chairperson decides whether to enter the voting procedure depending on the discussion of the topic. Voting may be determined by the moderator of the meeting by oral, raised hands, ballots, etc. according to the different content of the discussion items, with the approval of more than half of the members of the party group who should attend the meeting. If a relatively unanimous opinion is not reached at the meeting, the decision should generally be postponed, and it should be put forward at the next meeting after further discussion and amendment.
市人大常委会党组会议研究做出决策后，由相关的责任委室和责任人抓好落实，分管的党组成员要加强督促检查，在规定时限内将落实情况以口头或书面形式报告党组或党组书记。 Article 13 After the Party committee meeting of the Municipal People ’s Congress has studied and made a decision, the relevant responsible committee and responsible person shall implement the implementation. Members of the responsible party group shall strengthen supervision and inspection, and shall make the implementation status orally or in writing within the prescribed time limit Report to the party group or party secretary. Establish an effective supervision and feedback mechanism to initiate accountability procedures for inadequate or prolonged implementation of meeting resolutions.
市人大常委会党组成员和列席党组会议的其他人员及工作人员都必须严格遵守保密纪律，未经批准公开的决定、文件及会议讨论的其它内容，都不得以任何形式泄露。 Article 14 Members of the Party Committee of the Municipal People's Congress and other personnel and staff present at party meetings must strictly observe confidentiality disciplines, and decisions, documents and other contents discussed during the meeting shall not be disclosed in any form.
市人大常委会党组会议的记录工作由办公室确定专人（一般由秘书科科长记录）负责，会议记录要根据主持人要求呈送缺席会议的党组成员阅看，妥善保管，并按规定存档备案。 Article 15 The record of the party group meeting of the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress shall be determined by a special person in the office (generally the record of the secretary and section chief). Archive. When researching personnel appointments and removals, personnel selection and employment, the head of the personnel department of the office is responsible for recording.
These rules shall take effect from the date of adoption.